This delicious pumpkin bread is free of sugar and oils and can be made with either wheat flour or gluten free flour. It doesn't last long in our house and we hope you like it too!
2 Eggs beaten
1 tsp Vanilla extract
1/2 cup Unsweetened almond milk
1/2 cup Unsweetened applesauce
2 Bananas mashed
2 cups Wheat flour (can also use gluten free baking flour just add 1/2 tsp of xanthan gum)
1tbsp Ground flax seed
1/2 tsp Salt
1tsp Baking powder
1 tsp Baking soda
1 tsp Cinnamon
2 1/2 tsp Pumpkin pie spice
1 cup Pumpkin purée
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a stand mixer place eggs, vanilla, milk, and applesauce and blend on speed 4 until combined.
3) Add bananas.
4) In a separate bowl stir together flour, flaxseed, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and pumpkin spice.
5) A little at a time, pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and blend on all incorporated.
6) Blend in the pumpkin puree.
7) Spray a loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray and pour batter into pan.
8) Bake 60-70 minutes until a toothpick in center of loaf comes out clean.
9) Let cool 30-60 minutes before removing from loaf pan.