Oatmeal Blueberry Applesauce Muffins
Yields 12 Muffins
2 Cups Oats
2/3 Cup Milk or Almond Milk (you can use plain greek yogurt too)
2 Ripe Mashed Bananas
1 Tsp Baking Powder
1 Tsp Cinnamon
1 Tsp Vanilla
1/3 Cup Blueberries
1. Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Mix together the oats, bananas, egg, milk, baking powder, cinnamon and vanilla.
3. Stir in your blueberries and you’re set!
4. Scoop muffin batter evenly into 12 muffin tins that have been sprayed with olive oil
5. Bake the muffins for around 25 minutes (I like to check them around 20 minutes to make sure the edges aren’t getting too brown)
6. Let the muffins cool a little and then you are ready for healthy, tasty, clean eating!